Try Plesk Now
The easiest and commitment-free way to experience the latest stable Plesk release. Log in and give it a try - the demos are full-featured.
The online demo comes in two flavors:
- WebPro - Plesk edition targeting web professionals. Features a streamlined interface and hosts up to 30 domains.
- WebHost - Plesk edition for shared web hosting services. A more robust interface with support for resellers, hosting plans, and unlimited domains.
The Plesk Obsidian release is just around the corner. Meanwhile, try Obsidian in our online demos!
Windows demos of Plesk Obsidian are coming soon. Stay tuned!
Get some hands-on experience with the latest stable Plesk release.
Plesk on a physical server or VM
The easiest way to install Plesk on your physical server or virtual machine running Linux is to use our Web Installer.
More of a Windows fan? Download the Windows Installer and run the following command:
plesk-installer.exe --select-product-id=panel --select-release-latest --installation-type=typical
Plesk is installed with a full-featured 14-day trial license. Always install Plesk on a fresh server, and make sure to read the software requirements before installation.
Plesk in the cloud
Do not have a server? Many cloud providers offer Plesk images in their marketplaces. It is a great way to quickly deploy a server with Plesk pre-installed.
Plesk in Docker
Plesk in Docker is great for developers looking to create an extension for Plesk, or as a local dev environment.
To run Plesk in Docker, follow these steps:
- Download and install Docker on your laptop/desktop.
Once Docker is installed and running, run the following command:
docker run -d -p 80:80 -p 443:443 -p 8880:8880 -p 8443:8443 -p 8447:8447 plesk/plesk
- Access Plesk in your browser using the Docker host IP address and port 8880 (e.g. https://192.0.2.2:8880). The default administrator credentials are admin / changeme.
The preview build contains new features and improvements not yet available in the latest stable Plesk release. Do not use the Preview build in production environments! It is for evaluation and early testing only.
To install the Preview build on your Linux server, run the following command:
sh <(curl http://autoinstall.plesk.com/one-click-installer || wget -O - http://autoinstall.plesk.com/one-click-installer) --tier testing
To install the Preview build on your Windows server, follow these steps:
- Download Plesk Installer to your server
Run the following command:
- Plesk Web Installer will open in your browser. Log in with the administrator's credentials and click "Install or Upgrade Product".
- Select the checkbox next to "Plesk", and then click "Continue".
- Follow the installation wizard's instructions until the installation is finished.